What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, filling in form, opt-in for our newsletter or respond to a communication such as e-mail.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a email communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. As part of GDPR compliance we are required to notify our customers, the controllers, “without undue delay” after first becoming aware of a data breach.
Do We Disclose The Information We Collect To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
411writers.com collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website in order to understand better it’s customers needs.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links and services on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
|Subprocessors and third party services we use to assist in providing Services|
|Google Analytics||Analyse site traffic and user behaviour||Anonymous data (Location, Browser, Device)||analytics.google.com|
|Statcounter||Analyse site traffic and user behaviour||Anonymous data (Location, Browser, Device)||statcounter.com|
|Hotjar||Analyse site traffic and user behaviour||Anonymous Data (Location, Browser, Device)||hotjar.com|
|Mailchimp||Manage promotion and email campaigns||Email address, Name after double opt-in process||mailchimp.com|
|Disqus||Commenting system||Anonymous Data (Public username)||disqus.com|
|Facebook Customer Chat Plugin||Live chat/Messaging||After authorization information you made public in Facebook||facebook.com|
What is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union, and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It creates consistent data protection rules across Europe and applies to companies who are based in the EU and global companies who process personal data about individuals in the EU. The regulation comes into effect on the 25th May 2018.
Tools and features we implemented to help us comply with GDPR:
– Option to delete your account from your dashboard at any time (Right to be Forgotten)
– Checkbox to all forms that may require personal data specifically asking users if they consent with the storage and handling of their data. The checkbox is unchecked by default. (Consent)
– Right to request deletion of all your user data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Right to be Forgotten)
– Right to request all of your personal data we have access to at email@example.com (Right to Access, Data Portability)
– Obligation to inform all affected users in case of data breach.
Changes To Our Policy
Questions And Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. You can also request all the data we have for you to be deleted by writing us email at firstname.lastname@example.org